It’s hump day and that means you might need an adrenaline shot of inspiration to make it through the rest of the week.
Spencer Lanoue at InventorSpot has stumbled upon fifty excellent quotes about success to rev up your engines and continue full steam ahead.
1. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” Earl Nightingale
2. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” Ray Goforth
3. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” Thomas J. Watson
4. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” Pablo Picasso
5. “Create experiences that leave you in awe, for these will be the highlights of your life.” Ryan Blair
6. “Failure is not in your vocabulary; rather, you convert all working experiences, be they positive or negative, into fuel for future success.” Anonymous
7. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absense of fear.” Mark Twain
8. “Repetition is the father of learning, I repeat, repetition is the father of learning.” Dwayne Michael Carter
9. “Top Achievers are improvisors, not perfectionists. If you want to create more success in your life you have to move forward not knowing all the answers.” Douglas Vermeeren
10. “Weak people talk and do not act, strong people act and keep quiet.” Eliphas Levi
Full story at InventorSpot.
Finding the inspiration.
Photo credit: FotoliaAuthor on Google+