Plenty of advice has been written regarding how to beat writers block, but writing is far more than just filling the blank page. From living the creative life to where to find inspiration, Cheryl Craigie of Write to Done has collected a wonderful variety of quotes to keep you inspired even in the darkest moments.
How to be a writer
5. The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to says ~Anais Nin
6. Start before you’re ready. ~Steven Pressfield
7. Do the work. ~Steven Pressfield
8. If you want to be a writer, you must do two things about all others: read a lot and write a lot…reading is the creative center of a writer’s life…you cannot hope to sweep someone else away by the force of your writing until it has been done to you. ~Stephen King
What to write
40. Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. ~William Wordsworth
41. Write what you know. Write what you want to know more about. Write what you’re afraid to write about. ~ Cec Murphy
Full story at Write to Done.
Back to writing.
Photo credit: FotoliaAuthor on Google+