While the country is still trying to scoop its collective jaw off the floor over that whole Casey Anthony verdict, there are actually some pretty good pieces of news out there that have about zero chance of making the nightly news. Cracked.com has decided to round them up and maybe give you a reason to dig your head out of the sand to face tomorrow head on. Here’s a sampling of the headlines you won’t see, but be sure to make the jump to read all the good stuff.
7. The Gulf of Mexico is almost at its pre-spill health levels.
6. The good news about AIDS.
5. The Antarctic ozone hole is shrinking.
4. Traffic fatalities are insanely low now.
3. Teen pregnancy is also at a record low.
Full story at Cracked.com.
What?! Good news?
Photo credit: FotoliaAuthor on Google+