Quotes are a quick and easy way to inspire and motivate us, and even when many of your communications are online, everybody likes to feel a few good vibrations coming through the old mobile device.
Good + Tech has eighty-eight of these gems containing 140 characters or less for your Twittering convenience.
Let’s spread the love today, folks.
- Wherever one turns he can find someone who needs him. ~Albert Schweitzer
- Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls. ~David Thomas
- The breeze, the trees, the honey bees – All volunteers! ~Juliet Carinreap
- There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton
- The time is always right to do what’s right. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
- I can no other answer make, but thanks, and thanks. ~Shakespeare
- It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ~Tom Brokaw
- Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart. ~Elizabeth Andrew
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William A. Ward
Full story at Good + Tech.
Photo credit: FotoliaAuthor on Google+