Transform your carbs from bland to cuddly with a loaf of do-it-yourself Panda Bread. Tablespoon has the step-by-step instructions for this clever way to add an element of cute to your sandwiches.
Check your pantry for the ingredients you’ll need:
- 3 cups Gold Medal unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk w/ 1 egg yolk (both should total 1 cup together)
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp green tea (matcha) powder mixed w/ 2 tsp hot water, OR green food coloring
- 3 1/2 tsp cocoa powder mixed w/ 1 1/2 tsp hot water
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
Full recipe at Tablespoon.
Get your cooking on.