Job interview? Questions you shouldn’t ask employment statusFortune Management divisionJob interview
CNN’s Fortune Management division has published a list of questions that one really should not ask at a job interview. This is one of those real-life lists that makes you feel OK about your status in life because bad as you employment status may be, at least you did not ask these:
- “Do I have to be at work every day?”
- “Do you want to take a ride in my new car?”
- “Can my husband finish this test for me?”
- “What are the women who work here like?”
- “How much time do I have to put in?”
- “Can you help me with the employment test?”
- “Can I get every Tuesday off?”
And my personal fave: “Is the boss single?”
For more, and the complete list see: Fortune/CNN.
More stories about Jobs (not Steve).
Photo credit: Arpad Nagy-Bagoly – Fotolia.comPosted by Deanne Mayall