The “Surfer Almost Swallowed by Whale” video hit more than 5 million views on YouTube in just a week, and now we have another view of hungry humpbacks. Kayaker Adam Lacey was in the back of the same kayak as Barb Roettger, the woman behind the camera for the original video.
If you haven’t already seen the original video or gotten enough of it, watch it here:
More on the humpback whales in Santa Cruz, CA.:
- Close encounter kayaking with the humpback whales of Santa Cruz (Oct. 31)
- Surfer almost swallowed by whale (Nov. 1, the original story)
- Surfer almost swallowed by whale – again (Nov. 10)
- Humpback whales of Santa Cruz: A naturalist & kayaker’s perspective (Nov. 11)
- Surfer almost swallowed by whale explained (Nov. 15)
Santa Cruz is a great place to visit.
Photo credit: Will MayallAuthor on Google+