101 signs of becoming a healthier, happier person
Not all positive changes are accompanied by obvious rewards, so how do you know you’re moving in the direction of a healthier future, both physically and mentally?
Wellness coach Corinne Dobbas lays out 101 signs you’re on the right path to keep you motivated taken from her own journey and those of clients she’s helped find success.
Pat yourself on the back for those you can check off and choose others to work on to keep moving forward.
1. You begin to own your words. For example, you begin to use phrases like, “I didn’t make time.” Instead of, “I didn’t have time.”
2. You don’t take things personally and recognize that the way people respond to you has everything to do with where they are in life and nothing to do with where (or what) you’re doing in life.
3. You begin to see your parents as human beings with their own wounds, insecurities, and faults. And you slowly begin to accept them for these things through a lens of compassion, and the big part … you stop blaming them for past wrongs and wounds.
4. You became an observer of your life instead of a judger of it.
5. You move your body and work out to express self-love and self-care instead of self-punishment.
6. You allow yourself to feel your feelings (instead of cover them up with a myriad of things from spending too much to drinking too much to eating too much).
7. You begin to find solutions and options instead of blocks and obstacles.
8. You view heart-shattering, hard times as massive times of self-growth.
Full story at CorinneDobbas.
Success starts with self.
Posted by Kate Rinsema