Fortune’s 50 most powerful women
Fortune released its annual ranking of the 50 most powerful women. See who made the top 10:
- Indra Nooyi, chairman and CEO, PepsiCo
- Irene Rosenfeld, chairman and CEO, Kraft Foods
- Patricia Woertz, Chairman, president and CEO, Archer Daniels Midland
- Angela Braly, Chairman, President and CEO, WellPoint
- Andrea Jung, Chairman and CEO, Avon
- Oprah Winfrey, Chairman, Harpo and OWN
- Ellen Kullman, Chairman and CEO, DuPont
- Ginni Rometty, SVP, Group Executive, Sales, Marketing, and Strategy, IBM
- Ursula Burns, Chairman and CEO, Xerox
- Carol Bartz, President and CEO, Yahoo
Full story at Fortune.
Feel inspired? Check out some career advice.
Photo credit: FotoliaPosted by Noelle Chun