How to create the perfect Google+ post6GooglegoogleplusGooglePlusTipsGooglePlusTipsandTricksinfographicsplagiarismSocialMediaTips
Google+ has a wonderful interface that allows you to customize each post. Link dropping with no text or photo is considered spam on Google+. Take a moment to format each post and you’ll be rewarded with more engagement and interaction on your Google+ posts.
You can format your text on Google+ with bold and italicized text. Here’s a quick video to help you format text on Google+.
This is how I create the perfect Google+ post:
1. Pick a fun, interesting or smart topic to post
Use trending topics if you need some help which is located on the home page on the right side of the screen. This is also a great place to find people who are currently on Google+ to start a conversation with them on their posts.
2. Choose a bright, full size photo to run with your post.
Do NOT drop a link and use the tiny photo.
3. Use hashtags so more people can find your content.
It’s a great way to meet people and for other people to find your cool posts as well.
4. Engage with everyone who comments or shares your material. Communication and engagement can’t and won’t happen if you aren’t there.
5. Tag some friends that you think might be interested in reading your post.
My fifth point is tagging people but she changed the text slightly.
Still not sure how to use Google+? There’s a book to help you! What the Plus! Google+ for the rest of us has step-by-step instructions for being a Google+ pro in no time.
Full article on Peg Fitzpatrick
More social media tips on Alltop.
Photo credit: Jason A. Howie/Flickr
Posted by Peg Fitzpatrick