It’s not all about you: 100 ideas for things to tweet aboutPam Mooresocial media
Although we have no doubt you’re a fascinating person with an interesting story to tell, if you’re goal is to build a Twitter following that consists of more than just Mom and Grandma, it’s necessary to put much of the focus on your audience.
If you’re stuck for ideas, though, Pam Moore at Social Media Today has 100 ways to take the spotlight off yourself and shine it on the people you want to attract.
Mom and Grandma would prefer you call, anyway.
1. Tips to help your customers solve their business problems.
2. Tips to help your audience solve life problems.
3. Tips to help your audience, clients and friends live a better life.
4. Anything that shows you are human. Be real, engaging and talk like a human being, not a robot.
5. Industry news.
6. News about your city, state, country or the world.
7. Content that will strike an emotion. Make them laugh, cry, and think. Made them feel something.
8. Links to videos, podcasts or other materials that inspire, connect and delight them.
9. Inspirational quotes. Did you know quotes are the #1 retweeted content on Twitter?
10. Quotes of famous authors, artists or business leaders.
Full story at Social Media Today.
Tips for Twitter.
Photo credit: FotoliaPosted by Kate Rinsema