Vanity Fair 100: The Geeks Have Inherited the Earth
I’m all for technology, but holy kaw, Vanity Fair’s 100 most influential people for 2010 is rather geek-centric. Here’s the top ten:
- Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook)
- Steve Jobs (Apple)
- Sergey Brin, Larry Page, and Erick Schmidt (Google)
- Rupert Murdoch (News Corporation)
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon)
- Bernard Arnault (LVMH)
- Michael Bloomberg (New York City)
- Larry Ellison (Mark Hurd’s soul mate)
- Evan Williams and Biz Stone (Twitter)
- John Malone (Liberty Media)
The highest ranking woman is Lady Gaga at #23. Oprah Winfrey is #34. Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook COO) is #37. I love that Michael Moritz of Sequoia Capital is #82. He’s the smartest venture capitalist that I know.
Full story at Vanity Fair.
More tech news.Posted by Guy Kawasaki